- Free Today
- Free Delivery Notification ($15 Value)
- Free Manual Handbook & Tool Kit ($29 Value)
- Free MSO/MCO Registration Documents ($55 Value)
- Free 1 Year Engine and Frame Warranty ($99 Value)
- Free Life Time Toll Free Technical Support(priceless)
- Free Lockable Trunk with built in Back Rest
- Free Liftgate Service($45.00 value)
- Free Residential Service Fee ($45 Value)
|QTY||Price / Unit||You Save|
HAWK EYE 150cc Scooter
Recommended automatic 150cc moped scooter. GY-6 Engine, Front Disc/Rear Drum Brake, Big 13" Aluminum Tubeless Wheels, Aluminum Muffler, Rear Trunk, Metallic paint, Kick/Electric Start. This model can't be sold to CO & CA.
Tax Season Sale Price: $939.00 You Save:$860.00 ( 47.8% )
This model can't be sold to CO & CA.
√ Free Free Shipping on Qualified Areas
√ Free Delivery Notification ($15 Value)
√ Free MSO/MCO Registration Documents ($55 Value)
√ Free 1 Year Engine and Frame Warranty ($99 Value)
√ Free Lockable Trunk
√ Free Liftgate Service($45 value)
√ Free Residential Service Fee ($45 Value)
1. Based on the vehicles' nature and intended use, it is strongly recommended that assembly and PDI be performed by trained, licensed mechanics.
2. All units, including those which have been fully assembled, are subject to unforeseen conditions during transit. All units must be inspected prior to initial operation in order to prevent unnecessary damage and ensure a good riding experience.
Due to surcharge in certain areas of state of FL and NY, additional freight cost will be charged. Our customer service representatives will call you with exact quote.
- Convenience Trunk
- Transporting stuff has never been easier. This lockable rear luggage trunk is great for carrying small items and groceries with you securely from point A to point B in your travels.
- Powerful Engine
- GY-6 engine, ultimate gas saver! This gas scooter for sale can enhance 90 miles per gallon which is extremely fuel efficient and environmental friendly.
- Upgraded Muffler
- Deployed with aluminum muffler, this style of this gas moped can be incomparable. We are indeed to focus on all the details that matters.
- Aluminum Wheels
- These 13" wheels ensure superb traction and cornering ability, in addition, they can handle overall smoother ride.
- New Bigger Headlight Design
- The very unique design fits the vehicle perfectly. Safety for night time riding .These headlights are bigger equipped , providing angle lights that most mopeds cannot support.
- Electric Start
- Start your scooter with the push of a button. This helps when riding safely in all weather conditions, including cold weather.
- Kick start your scooter is really simple with the easy to use kick starter specifically designed for front and rear tires. This will provide an aggressive trend pattern for superb traction.
- Rear Shock
- Not all riding surfaces are flat and even. That is why we created reinforced real dual suspension shocks to make your riding comfortable on all types of roads and streets.
- Easy to Park
- A sidestand and a centerstand make it easy to park for a fast dash into a store or when you need to park it upright in a tight space.
- Padded Seat
- Riding should be comfortable! That is why your scooter features a softly padded seat so you can enjoy every aspect of your ride.
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke|
|Bore and Stroke||2.26 inches x 2.28 inches|
|Maximum Speed||35-45 mph May vary depending on road condition, rider weight etc.|
|Chassis / Suspension / Brakes|
|Front Suspension||Dual Telescopic Forks|
|Rear Suspension||Dual spring|
|Front Tire||130 x 60-13|
|Rear Tire||130 x 60-13|
|Dimensions / Capacities|
|Seat Height||33.4 inches|
|Ground Clearance||4.7 inches|
|Net Weight||217 lbs|
|Gross Weight||254.5 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||322 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||1.8 gal|
|Engine Oil Capacity||0.8L, 10w40 aircooled engine oil (non-synthetic)|
|Assembly Required||Front wheel, front fender, front cover, handlebars, handlebar covers,mirrors, trunk rack, trunk, rear shocks, floorboard covers|
|Restrictions||This model is not for sale in CA & CO|
Why MMMWhy Buy From MMM
At Mega Motor Madness we sell fun! All of our products are built with three main objectives in mind: To provide quality, innovate and affordable vehicles and accessories to motorsports enthusiasts all throughout the United States. We offer a diverse product line that includes ATVs, scooters, trikes, street bikes, UTVs and electric motorcycles. We pride ourselves with an excellent team, that is very knowledge about our products and available for all of your customer service needs and wants. You won't be disappointed!
- Lowest Prices, Guaranteed!
- With over 100 different models to choose from, we at Mega Motor Madness are able to offer affordable motorsports products and accessories for the beginner to the most advanced riders. All of products come directly from our factory and we stand behind our prices 100%! If you find the same product somewhere else at a lower price, we will credit back the difference to you! No questions asked.
- Fast Shipping
- At Mega Motor Madness we sell fun! We also know you want your new new "toy" quickly! That is why we offer fast shipping to the lower 48 United States. Once payment is confirmed and received, you should be receiving your product anywhere between one and six business days depending on your location within the country. If you have any questions or would like us to track your package please call 1-855-623-6686. View More >>
- Customer Service Is Our #1 Priority
- No matter when you purchased a product from Mega Motor Madness, we will provide it with lifetime technical support. We aren't here just to sell you a great product, we are here to answer any and all questions you may have about it. Call our toll-free number at 1-855-623-6686 to speak with one of our professional techs to get all your questions answered and any problems you should have solved!
- We Use Only The Finest Parts
- At Mega Motor Madness safety is our number concern when manufacturing all of our products. That is why all of our parts are made with the finest quality and inspected with highest standards. Before we ship any product to you, we inspect and go over it thouroughly from top to bottom. We also offer the option to ship your new motorsports product, fully assembled for your added convenience.
- Our Website Is Safe and Trusted To Buy From
- We know you are skeptical when putting your financial information over the world wide web. At Mega Motor Madness, finances and identity are extremely important to us as well. All purchases made from our website are made securely using Trustwave SSL Security ordering and an Authorize.Net payment gateway. We also offer Paypal as a payment option for your convenience.
October 23 , 2013
I bought the cranberry 150cc Blazer. I love it, I love riding it and it actually looks like a small motorcycle but big enough that real bikes will wave to me. I also own a 2008 Harley electra glide standard that I have had for 4 years but had triked a year ago. I love my trike but I missed being on 2 wheels and the Blazer only weighs a couple hundred pounds so holding it up is not intimidating. I also wanted a scooter to ride around town so I could save miles on my Harley. I find that unless I go on a big ride I take the scooter. It goes fast enough that I am good on the highway and it is small enough to have a blast on the back roads.
Getting this scooter up ad running has been a process. You get what you pay for but it is so cheap that you can afford to make it better. Putting it together took a couple of evenings. You have to make sure you go though and tighten every screw, bolt and nut. Use locktite on everything. I had to adjust the carburetor idle. I plan on replacing the hoses. It had quite a wobble so I bought two new Avon Venom tires and this made a huge difference, but I still have a small wobble. The back rim is out of round. I contacted the company and they are shipping a new rim which has a new Chinese tire already on it. I have to pay $36 for shipping which isn't bad.
When I got the scooter the handlebars had torn a hole in the seat. They replaced that without a problem. In fact I requested a black/silver seat rather than the red/silver that it came with and they had no problem with that. The black/silver, in my opinion, looks so much nicer. Make sure when you receiver your scooter you check it over thoroughly before the delivery man leaves. We didn't and found the hole afterwards and they still had no problem replacing it.
After it is out of warranty replacement parts are very cheap to buy. You can even buy performance parts and soup it up, which I plan on doing. Compared to Harley Davidson parts the prices are unbelievable. It is very easy to work on, I do all the work myself by watching you tube videos plus I bought a very good service manual on cd off Ebay.
I am very happy that I bought this scooter, I would have given it 5 stars if it had been perfect out of the box, but in reality, is anything in life really perfect? It's a great scooter.
does this come with a title or certificate of manufacture..
john litwak on September 1,2014
Yes, we provide title and bill of sale free for you.
MegaMotorMadness September 2,2014
What is the best gas saving speed ?
Willard Dean on June 9,2014
MegaMotorMadness June 10,2014
For the Blazer is the rear storage removable ?
Willard Dean on June 7,2014
Yes it's part of the assembly.
MegaMotorMadness June 9,2014
How many miles can this travel on a single tank of gas?
Sarah Cloud on November 15,2013
MegaMotorMadness November 15,2013
Does this particular model have a helper motor ?, and if so how much faster?
Tina Ivanoff on October 15,2013
No it does not.
MegaMotorMadness October 15,2013
Is there any kind of licence or requirements that are necessary to be legally allowed to ride this motorcycle?
Ben on October 13,2013
Please check with your local DMV.
MegaMotorMadness October 13,2013
What is the top speed on Icebear scooter model YY150T-12 and is it highway worthy.
Janette Enriquez on October 10,2013
MegaMotorMadness October 11,2013
can the kick start option be disabled, as to prevent from being stolen that way
martin pages on October 4,2013
We cannot customize these units when they arrive from the manufacture. Please call us @ 855-623-6686 if you have any more questions.
MegaMotorMadness October 4,2013
If I buy it 80% assembled - How involved is it to assemble?
Tami on September 7,2013
you need to assemble the front wheel, front fender, front cover, rear box, rear box loop.
MegaMotorMadness September 9,2013
What year is this model?
Chloe on September 5,2013
MegaMotorMadness September 7,2013
Who is the manufacturer? They must be on the approved list of manufacturers in order to register a moped in NJ.
Michael Rotolo on August 22,2013
manufacturer is icebear atv
MegaMotorMadness August 23,2013
What is the arm reach from seat to handle bars?
Sharna Beahm on August 17,2013
Hi, we didn't measure it before. But it fits 5" and up.
MegaMotorMadness August 20,2013
who is the bike made by
matthew on August 5,2013
The manufacture is ICE BEAR.
MegaMotorMadness August 7,2013
how long is the throttle cable
matthew on August 5,2013
i dont have a measurment for that.
MegaMotorMadness August 6,2013
I have two questions would a scooter be easier to control and handle than a trike and what does it mean air cooled?
Patricia on July 22,2013
depends on how fast your going. thats not a straight forward answer. as for air cooled. it has fins on the motor to help it cool. meaning it does not have a radiator or liquid to cool it down.
MegaMotorMadness July 23,2013
What is the estimated MPG?
Marcus on July 4,2013
estimated 50 to 70 mpg.
MegaMotorMadness July 8,2013
do i need to have a motor license on me to drive the blazer 150cc in massachusetts . ?????????????
abdelrahmaan on June 30,2013
i would contact your local dmv for requirements.
MegaMotorMadness July 1,2013
what country is the urban racer 150
hamid moazzam on June 23,2013
they are made in china.
MegaMotorMadness June 24,2013
do you need a endorsement to ride it?
LOREN on June 22,2013
depending on what state your in. i sugggest contacting your local dmv. for requirements.
MegaMotorMadness June 24,2013
Do you offer a payment plan?
z on June 21,2013
yes , you can look at it online or call us at 1-855 -623-6686
MegaMotorMadness June 21,2013
Is this model legal in California? Do you have any other 150cc, 250cc or 300cc for California?
Jay on June 19,2013
no only 50cc models are legal in ca.
MegaMotorMadness June 20,2013
We are concerned about shipping and wanted to know an estimated time. We live in Minnesota in the Minneapolis area. Please advise.
Melissa on June 18,2013
for shipping times or estimates. please call us at 1855-623-6686. thank you
MegaMotorMadness June 18,2013
Is it street legal to ride two
wendy on June 17,2013
yes it is.
MegaMotorMadness June 18,2013
Is the box removable from rear rack, and does the rack look like it has something removed if it does? Also isn't this the one for sale for 659.00 last month?
email@example.com on June 9,2013
yes the trunk is rmoveable. it looks normal without it. we are always having sales on scooters.
MegaMotorMadness June 10,2013